• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Santa......

14 posts in this topic

Dear Santa......

I would really like a shiny new SCANNER for christmas. I've been very VERY good this year. I've paid my bills. I've mowed the lawn. I've shared some of my home brew with the neighbor.....and I've paid my a#*! @!*# 'ing taxes. What I really want to share is some comic covers with all these fine folks. But I can't .....boo hoo.....sniff sniff.......

Yours truly,

Senormac

cuz digital photos are second rate.......and I want to play with the big boys.....especially if I want to sell anything in the sellers forum. Nice pics are a must !! Anyways.....aren't you searching for "grunions" yet??? :grin:

I.O.W.'s ????

BTW.....this thread is for anyone who wants to write "Santa" a letter.......c'mon, if you don't ask......you won't get.

Well, if anyone wants to buy me a new scanner......I'd be happy to accept....but the parameters are $15 - $40.........not $200 - $300

Well, if anyone wants to buy me a new scanner......I'd be happy to accept....but the parameters are $15 - $40.........not $200 - $300

I bought a nice HP at a church sale for $10. Sorry, falls under the parameters. :(

I bought a nice HP at a church sale for $10. Sorry, falls under the parameters. :(

Oh.....so Jesus is helping you out eh????:grin: :grin: