• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOOK ' S Free pass Wizard TX. ...conditions ......

16 posts in this topic

The Hook's family will give you accommodations in our guest house . (Assuming you pass the criminal /pedophilia background check ) and transportation to the event .

There are a few simple conditions , namely that you should act as our butler / man servant for the weekend , catering to any whim that we may have . And , more specifically , if I shall spot a book that arouses my interest , while at the event , that you will promptly fetch it for me at a moments notice .

:gossip: Is that quite clear , or do I need my council , Sean to translate the Hook'slese ? ....

chow , ..my fellow nerd-lings .................... :grin:

The Hook's family will give you accommodations in our guest house . (Assuming you pass the criminal /pedophilia background check ) and transportation to the event .

There are a few simple conditions , namely that you should act as our butler / man servant for the weekend , catering to any whim that we may have . And , more specifically , if I shall spot a book that arouses my interest , while at the event , that you will promptly fetch it for me at a moments notice .

:o :o :o

Still making it to dinner ? .................. :baiting:

lol

Still making it to dinner ? .................. :baiting:

lol

I'll be there :headbang:

But no man-servitude :sumo:

I just passed the background checks........:whistle:.......Pick me up at the Greyhound station--and may I request a case of Samuel Adams, a weekend edition of USA Today, and a subscription to GPA? :wishluck:

Request DENIED !! .................... :makepoint:

I just passed the background checks........:whistle:.......Pick me up at the Greyhound station--and may I request a case of Samuel Adams, a weekend edition of USA Today, and a subscription to GPA? :wishluck:

Request DENIED !! .................... :makepoint:

:frown:

And you have to wear this...or maybe less :o

male-butler-costume.jpg

On 2nd thought . Female applicant's ONLY ! ....................... meh

I thought this was a family home :baiting:

So was Charles Manson's ............ (shrug)

They we're even called "The Family" ............... :whistle: