• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane's Spider-Man

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently obtained a large mid 80’s early 90’s collection. The OO was an avid spider-man collector and the largest part of the collection is ASM. But he had a rather eclectic selection of books.

First from the collection is McFarlane’s Spiderman These were all bagged and boarded and stuffed in a long box for the last 15 years! So these books have all been pressed! :jokealert:

I have included a few scans for your review all the books are in the same condition. I have multiples of certain issues. So please post the issue number and quantity or PM if you prefer. Of course lot purchases are always encouraged!

Spider-Man Reg. Ed. UPC no Bag Issue 1 Quantity 2 Price 2.00 each

Spider-Man Reg. Ed.No UPC No Bag Issue 1 Quantity 8 Price 2.00 each

Spider-Man Gold Issue 1 Quantity 5 Price 2.00 each

Spider-Man Chrome bagged Issue 1 Quantity 1 Price 3.00 :news: Sold

Spider-Man Reg. Ed. UPC Bagged Issue 1 Quantity 1 Price 3.00

Spider-Man Chrome no bag no UPC Issue 1 Quantity 22 Price 1.00 :news: 7 sold! 15 left!

Spider-Man Issue 2 Quantity 6 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 3 Quantity 25 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 4 Quantity 23 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 5 Quantity 24 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 6 Quantity 76 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 7 Quantity 44 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 8 Quantity 74 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 9 Quantity 3 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 10 Quantity 4 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 11 Quantity 10 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 12 Quantity 1 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 13 Quantity 1 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 14 Quantity 1 Price 1.00

Spider-Man Issue 15 Quantity 1 Price 1.00

Spider-Man Issue 16 Quantity 12 Price 1.00 each

Spider-Man Issue 17 Quantity 1 Price 1.00

Spider-Man Issue 18 Quantity 1 Price 1.00

Spider-Man Issue 19 Quantity 1 Price 1.00

Spider-Man Issue 20 Quantity 1 Price 1.00

GRADING: I have provided scans of the front covers of the #1s and then #2 I did not scan the rest if you want more scans let me know. Please review carefully and ask all questions prior to purchase. And I do not see any major defects in any of the books. I think this lot all range NM and above.

PRICING: For Pricing I review and the Overstreet Price Guide 38th Edition and ComicBase 12th Edition as references. Then I ignored them both and calculated a great price for board members for these books.

PAYMENT: I will accept PayPal, Money Order, personal or bank checks. I will have to wait for the personal check to clear prior to shipping. Otherwise I will ship the next business day after receipt of payment.

POSTAGE: Method will be your choice and will be at cost. I will not charge a handling fee. I will fill boxes and ship media mail if requested. I do require insurance for piece of mind

RETURNS: Returns will be accepted within seven days of purchase. Please send an email with specifics about why you want to return the books. Due to the cost of the return postage it needs to be paid by the buyer. Therefore it is mutually beneficial to come to an agreeable solution so that the books do not have to be returned. If the books do need to be returned then they need to be returned in the same condition, packing and shipped via USPS Priority with insurance. Once received I will send an email and once reviewed I will return the purchase price in the same method that I was paid.

Please PM offers, and questions but the 1st :takeit: is the ^^

Sider-Man1Regularbagged.jpg

Sipderman1Gold.jpg

Spider-Man1Chrome.jpg

Spider-Man1chromebagged.jpg

Spider-Man1RegEd.jpg

Spider-Man2.jpg

If I labeled them incorrectly I am sorry. doh! My understanding is that there is a chrome/silver and platinum. The platinum has no price on it and is the rarest of the covers. I do not have any of the platinum listed. :(

I think you might be mistaken on the Chrome cover too, it appears to be metal and looks like ASM 300 with Spiderman swinging on the cover in a circle and '300' printed all over in the background (black #s on red background)

I think you might be mistaken on the Chrome cover too, it appears to be metal and looks like ASM 300 with Spiderman swinging on the cover in a circle and '300' printed all over in the background (black #s on red background)

That's the chromium Spidey 300 reprint. There is also a chromium Spidey 1 reprint, I believe.

The books being sold here are neither. Officially they are called the "silver" editions.

That's the chromium Spidey 300 reprint. There is also a chromium Spidey 1 reprint, I believe.

The books being sold here are neither. Officially they are called the "silver" editions.

Thank you both, (worship) I will only use the term silver in the future!