• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Bronze-Age "Roof-Top Edge" Key Character Slugfest Covers...

89 posts in this topic

The first thread to ever ask a question and answer it in full in the first post. :winnah:

There's gotta' be more.

I seem to remember a Hulk vs. Thing battle... Hulk 122 maybe?... although that may be a "ledge" battle.

I'm betting JC will find a couple

Edited by BronzeBruce13

Here's one of my all-time fave covers:

Great cover! (thumbs u My sights have been set on a high grade copy of FF121 for a while now.

I continue to look for a nice CGC copy, but none of them look as good as that raw copy. It was from an OO collection that apparently never saw the light of day, and the red ink on the FF logo looks thick, like you could dip your finger in it.

I have a beautiful 9.6 that I'll try and dig out and scan along with your Warlock this weekend

There are two things I look for in that issue - the reds and the whites. A lot of the HG CGC copies are off on one or both.

AA16.jpg

GSSpider-Man2.jpg

Well done again Barton!

The Beast/Juggy one is funny. A regular house rooftop... can you imagine the call to the homeowner's Insurance and how the hell they didn't fall through?

lol

The GS Spidey resembles the original 3 examples I posted more than the others so far.