• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Bronze-Age "Roof-Top Edge" Key Character Slugfest Covers...

89 posts in this topic

Not quite a roof top... but close enough to post

(thumbs u

Always Loved that FF Cover.

One of the 3 pieces of OA I own is a battle page from this story by Perez from this issue or the previous.

Yes sir, that was the first FF that I remember reading.

I was surprised to find that I had so few scanned books that fit this thread, but maybe this one will work. hm

avga-4530x786.jpg

Excellent...

Hulk 155 is right on. (thumbs u

Avengers 95 looks more like a battle on a cheap rug. Are there roof tops in the great refuge? (shrug)

Avengers 120 is another Roof-Top "Free-for-All" and then some! (thumbs u

HFH 2 looks like Luke is about to go over the edge accidentally... not knowing how close the ledge was before busting through the wall lol

Powerman 20 is another "Building in Progress" Battle... like Cap 138. I have a feeling there are plenty of these too.

Powerman 28 works

ASM 114 is more like a Roof Top Sniper Ambush

and I'm not sure the ASM's 119 & 120 really belong (but no less so than the FF 167),

119 is on the top of a dam, not sure what 120 is on. (shrug)

Powerman 29 is the best of this grouping for me. Very much in line with the original 3 covers, but this time Luke's getting the business instead of Spidey.

Possible crumbling edge action too. lol and I'm laughing too Mr. Fish lol

^^

63084497308.29.GIF

Not quite a roof top... but close enough to post

(thumbs u

Always Loved that FF Cover.

One of the 3 pieces of OA I own is a battle page from this story by Perez from this issue or the previous.

Yes sir, that was the first FF that I remember reading.

I was surprised to find that I had so few scanned books that fit this thread, but maybe this one will work. hm

avga-4530x786.jpg

Yet another Roof Top "Free-for-All" :applause: