• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is time... (selling my collection)

57 posts in this topic

Thanks man! (worship)

And the Off Topic was a joke if anyone didnt know this. Alot of the posters in this thread are some of my favorite people on the boards. Joking around with you guys always rules.

But dont LOWBALL my books!! :sumo:

A hundred bucks shipped for your BA Spideys? :shrug:

:makepoint: :makepoint:

I got dibs on HG FFs :sumo:

None!!

The only FF comic I have beside moderns is the first Ronan. Although they are on my WTB list, well keys anyways.

hm #65?? hm

I don't have that one yet this time around.... hm

looking to get NM OB for that one

Waiting to lowball!!

Personally I would just get the cgc done on a credit card, if those books are to be sold. Sell them and payoff the card before it comes due interestwise.

If not sold you could still send them in now like that and have enough stuff sold in 30 days to have it all paid for hopefully...well it would motivate you to sell more.

Thanks man! (worship)

And the Off Topic was a joke if anyone didnt know this. Alot of the posters in this thread are some of my favorite people on the boards. Joking around with you guys always rules.

But dont LOWBALL my books!! :sumo:

A hundred bucks shipped for your BA Spideys? :shrug:

:makepoint: :makepoint:

:acclaim:

I don't think so. With picking up the AF 15, my comic-related spending has crashed to an immediate halt. I might be back in the buying business again come spring or early summer though if all goes well ;)

(thumbs u .....good luck dude !! .........

I don't think so. With picking up the AF 15, my comic-related spending has crashed to an immediate halt. I might be back in the buying business again come spring or early summer though if all goes well ;)

(thumbs u .....good luck dude !! .........

Cheers on the sweet book!!!!

If I process directly to show stock, overhead goes up by 100% as I will have to get another 8FT table space for shows.

But that's a beautiful thing! You're already going to the show and putting the time in, you have room in the vehicle, what's another $35-100? If they are good enough to be show stock, I think that's the way to go. Esp. since you're on the east coast where you have lots of shows within driving distance.

If I process directly to show stock, overhead goes up by 100% as I will have to get another 8FT table space for shows.

But that's a beautiful thing! You're already going to the show and putting the time in, you have room in the vehicle, what's another $35-100? If they are good enough to be show stock, I think that's the way to go. Esp. since you're on the east coast where you have lots of shows within driving distance.

good perspective

Also, if one table puts you up 100%, you'll find that having two tables instead of one really makes a difference in how many people you'll attract. If you were going from 3 tables to 4, then it's pretty much just the value of the extra table of books, but going from 1 to 2 is a big deal.

Also, wall books sell really well because of the visibility and you can now have two racks. That's very important.

Marc