• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my collection. Great prices on some really good titles!!

193 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #48 G $3.00:news:SOLD!! Collection007.jpg

Green Lantern #50 1.0(detatched cover) FREE TO FIRST PERSON T BUY A GL!!

Collection008.jpg

(I apparently paid $8.00 for this, God I was STUPID)

Green Lantern #51 G+ $3.00:news:SOLD!!

Collection009.jpg

Green Lantern #53 VG- (sub crease BC) $5.00 :news:SOLD!!

Collection010.jpg

I'll take one of each.

:takeit:

The Fallen Son and SI sketch covers.

Thank you sir !!

did I miss something :baiting:

No, I'm new here, still trying to get the hang of it. :grin:

welcome to the boards...don't forget to pay him!!!! :sumo:

lollollol

:jokealert::foryou:

dude, enough with the ominous titles on selling threads! people want to feel good about spending money on funny books, not that the world might be ending on thursday!

with that said, fair prices on those GL readers...$3 for 12 cent cover price GL goodness that doesn't have massive mold and water damage and tape? i have sold far worse for far more on ebay.

dude, enough with the ominous titles on selling threads! people want to feel good about spending money on funny books, not that the world might be ending on thursday!

with that said, fair prices on those GL readers...$3 for 12 cent cover price GL goodness that doesn't have massive mold and water damage and tape? i have sold far worse for far more on ebay.

:roflmao:

:o Don't tell me --- you sold these very books to Pat in the first place?

:baiting:

No massive damage, tape. Two have small stains, and one has a detatched cover. But its free (shrug)