• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,064 posts in this topic

goon heads...where does one start? are there any trades for the early goon appearances? what order do you read everything?

Start with TPB #0 and go from there 2c

Yup. Start with "Rough Stuff" and go from there. (thumbs u

I hope nobody here bought this. I have a feeling the buyer got rrrrrrrrripped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320439196936&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I love his anti-comic collecting diatribe description! That must be how to talk to those pusillanimous fanboys to pull in the big bucks.

followtheleader - I wonder if others caught on from where the line in my sig was from :P "I wanna be on you", lol !!

+ Thanks dude, I love my copy, I'm starting to love SS more each day, I'm trying to get something on ebay right now (not goon), and pay next month if he will let me (don't get paid until then), but it looks REALLY special, and would easily be my best comic if I won it - He will prob say no and I can't blame him, but it looks REAL sexy haha.

followtheleader - I wonder if others caught on from where the line in my sig was from :P "I wanna be on you", lol !!

+ Thanks dude, I love my copy, I'm starting to love SS more each day, I'm trying to get something on ebay right now (not goon), and pay next month if he will let me (don't get paid until then), but it looks REALLY special, and would easily be my best comic if I won it - He will prob say no and I can't blame him, but it looks REAL sexy haha.

If that Goon #7 starts to get old at your house, send it FTL's way.

"You have a breath-taking heiny".

"I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany".

Brother, this is my favorite movie of all-time.

Pat

:roflmao: That's priceless!

I am going to offer him his asking price if he throws in a copy of the DVD to the first movie. :wishluck:

So who won the goon Sets on ebay?

The winner of the Albatross set got a very nice price on a good starter set of the Albatross run. The Avatar set went for a fair price, IMO, but still a bit too much for me seeing as all I needed was the #1 9.8.