• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

how about chicago con sketches of eric powell 2002 thats awesome. I have me a 9.8 signed...... not on registry, but I dont care either way if its added or not.

however I would like the registry to stay to the story line and not add every single book that may or may not be out there.

Edited by bcruze

thanks Kathryn, They just fixed the slot for 33 and is now showing me in the lead. I wont get to settled in as I know Goonmania and FFcomics both have these books.

I did manage to land Goon #6 cgc 9.8 ss and is in the mail. Which means I only lack Goon #11

The gent who sold me the #6 thinks he has a #11and will have results anyday now..

:wishluck:

Bobby, you are in #1 in the Registry, congrats!

Edited by ffcomics

thanks Kathryn, They just fixed the slot for 33 and is now showing me in the lead. I wont get to settled in as I know Goonmania and FFcomics both have these books.

I did manage to land Goon #6 cgc 9.8 ss and is in the mail. Which means I only lack Goon #11

The gent who sold me the #6 thinks he has a #11and will have results anyday now..

Bruce, you are in #1 in the Registry, congrats!

:roflmao: Who's Bruce?

caveman_lawyer2.jpg

Bruce, you are in #1 in the Registry, congrats!

:roflmao: Who's Bruce?

caveman_lawyer2.jpg

my plumber lol

Thanks Chris, For how long is up to you as I know you have all of these books and will blow me out of the water..

But I am happy w/ the way my set looks even if I will be in 3rd place at yrs end..

This was very tough to complete!

Thanks Chris, For how long is up to you as I know you have all of these books and will blow me out of the water..

But I am happy w/ the way my set looks even if I will be in 3rd place at yrs end..

:headbang: I am glad Gemma broke up the 32 slots and the Dethlok slots.

So who's got a Dethklok vs. Goon variant 9.8 SS they want to sell? I got some cash burnin' a hole...

So who's got a Dethklok vs. Goon variant 9.8 SS they want to sell? I got some cash burnin' a hole...

hm

TJ, please shave like this for Dragon Con

tony-stark-facial-hair-iron-man-2.jpg

That may be a cool idea for a poll... hm

"What facial hairstyle should Lebowski rock at Dragon Con?"

Why mess with perfection? Get these thoughts out of your head!

i am tied for first but shows me in the lead cause I have more completed books, yet I am sure Eric has the rest he just hasnt updated yet is all.. and TJ

BELOW ME!

nice Bobby! Always nice to reach an accomplishment like #1! (worship)