• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,064 posts in this topic

On 6/10/2024 at 4:24 PM, littledoom said:

Grateful to find these at a yard sale for $1 each. These were likely never read by the original owner and are in high grade 9.0-9.4 shapes as is

IMG_2183.thumb.jpeg.414a5eed6d1584b54dcf852363a4ca52.jpeg

Like I already said that is an awesome find. I got my copy which is probably around an 8.0 a number of years back. Found it in a long box while bin diving and only paid a couple of bucks for it. Still not the dollar each bargain you got yours for. Congratulations.

On 6/10/2024 at 5:27 PM, grendelbo said:

Like I already said that is an awesome find. I got my copy which is probably around an 8.0 a number of years back. Found it in a long box while bin diving and only paid a couple of bucks for it. Still not the dollar each bargain you got yours for. Congratulations.

Different thread a different dollar, but I basically said the same, except I passed on the copy I found to point it out even and give it to someone else who was there at the time lol

It all is a bit of therapy to get out there again and off my blessed assurance haha.

Congrats @littledoom

On 6/10/2024 at 3:27 PM, grendelbo said:

On 6/10/2024 at 3:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Different thread a different dollar, but I basically said the same, except I passed on the copy I found to point it out even and give it to someone else who was there at the time lol

It all is a bit of therapy to get out there again and off my blessed assurance haha.

Congrats @littledoom

In about 2017/2018 at dollar sale a dealer found a copy and lifted it up to show me. At that time I never had a copy and was hunting for one. I wish that had been me. I offered him $60-80 on the spot and he passed. He later told me he sold it for $350. So I've been there too lol.

Edited by littledoom