• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Dale Roberts Comics Golden Age & Silver Age Slab Sale!

71 posts in this topic

I think it's time to offer up that nice 5.0 Venus 18 that you've got squirreled away :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I need to figure out what price to put on it.... I picked one up about a month ago, and haven't really done anything with it, because I don't know if I want to sell it or not

I can relate to that....any chance of seeing a scan ? I wouldn't mind making an offer....as would several others I'm sure.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Still havnet' found your FF 1 yet???

Since the ones in the auctions are a no go, I have several possible candidates, but am awaiting answers as to whether or not they will sell, and asking prices...

Also waiting on the silly season to finish so I will have more FF#1 income to do time payments with. My goal is to try to find a decent one in the 12-15k range and try to pay it off in about 6-8 months :wishluck:

Grail acquisitions really suck when you don't have the full amount up front :doh:

Since the ones in the auctions are a no go, I have several possible candidates, but am awaiting answers as to whether or not they will sell, and asking prices...

Also waiting on the silly season to finish so I will have more FF#1 income to do time payments with. My goal is to try to find a decent one in the 12-15k range and try to pay it off in about 6-8 months :wishluck:

Grail acquisitions really suck when you don't have the full amount up front :doh:

Just take the high interest rate and cash in on some of your 401k :baiting:

Just take the high interest rate and cash in on some of your 401k :baiting:

I remember 401ks. Those were the days ;)