• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Mega Fest in Massachusetts, Nov 22 & 23

48 posts in this topic

Anyone going?? :popcorn:

We'll be setting up there. Anyone want us to bring some stuff?? Mylars, Toploaders, bags, boards, etc. We can bring it to the show or you can meet us in the parking lot. whatever you want.

He's got a good media guest list and Ethan Van Sciver is going to be there on Sunday. Let me know. Here is the link:

http://supermegafest.com/

Jeff

:popcorn:

Is it by the same guy jeff? If so smack him across the face for making me waste $20.00 on a show that had about 8 comics dealers, and only 5 were legit.

And good luck. Dont forget the stuff I asked for on sunday!!!

Its the same guy. That's the thing, its really not a comic show. Its more like a clear you excess inventory show. We had comics there 10 for a buck. We had A few higher end item books that sold. Turner Autographs, etc. But we sold more toys and non-sport cards than anything. We just got a huge collection of non-sport boxes and toys that we are going to bring there.

All in all, its an autograph show. So i take it your not going to the two-day one he is having in East Hanover at the Ramada in December??

Jeff

I dont know how you can not like this show. I went to one a couple years back and not only was Super Fly Snuka there, Janet and Terri from 3's company were also. My personal hero, the "guns dont kill people, I kill people" guy from Happy Gilmore was the event of the show.

I dont know how you can not like this show. I went to one a couple years back and not only was Super Fly Snuka there, Janet and Terri from 3's company were also. My personal hero, the "guns dont kill people, I kill people" guy from Happy Gilmore was the event of the show.

At the East hanover show in NJ, Dec 6 & 7, Janet & Terri from Three's Company are returning & so is Larry. Their main Guest is Peter Graves