• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it isn't adamantium that he's shoveling..

25 posts in this topic

OH WHO CARES?

If he had started the bidding at $1,.... I might have gone up to $15.

confused.gif

Well one thing I care about. I see a WORD under the 9.9 - the word says "Mint" - but it looks like a new label???? Did I miss an entore thread on new labels are putting word grades back????????

OH WHO CARES?

confused.gif

Well one thing I care about. I see a WORD under the 9.9 - the word says "Mint" - but it looks like a new label???? Did I miss an entore thread on new labels are putting word grades back????????

You must have missed the thread somewhere. 9.9 has the word mint printed under it. 10.0 has the words Gem Mint printed under it. These are the only grades that alpha wording with them, plus they are in gold letters.

OH WHO CARES?

confused.gif

You must have missed the thread somewhere. 9.9 has the word mint printed under it. 10.0 has the words Gem Mint printed under it. These are the only grades that alpha wording with them, plus they are in gold letters.

Yes, I missed that thread but you know? It REALLY ticks me off. CGC claims they are not trying to manipulate the market but this kind of thing IS Market Manipulation. And it sucketh royally.

Either put the freaking WORDS under EVERY grade or under NONE. But CGC - don't sit there and claim you are pure and then pull this dirty crapola!

Either put the freaking WORDS under EVERY grade or under NONE. But CGC - don't sit there and claim you are pure and then pull this dirty crapola!

And where did they proclaim to be PURE? CGC is all about dealer relations, and getting rid of nasty Near Mint and Very Fine grades, while promoting MINT and GEM MINT is good for business.

And where did they proclaim to be PURE? CGC is all about dealer relations, and getting rid of nasty Near Mint and Very Fine grades, while promoting MINT and GEM MINT is good for business.

Well, I was being dramatic when I said "pure"!

The more I think about it the more angry I get! Put all the freaking WORDS back!!!!!!!!!!

i find the combination of the words MINT and the gold lettering to be quite hypnotic, seductive even shy.gifcloud9.gif

So are you going to resubmit your Origin 10.0 so that you can get the sweeeeeet label.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

The more I think about it the more angry I get! Put all the freaking WORDS back!!!!!!!!!!

i find the combination of the words MINT and the gold lettering to be quite hypnotic, seductive even shy.gifcloud9.gif

So are you going to resubmit your Origin 10.0 so that you can get the sweeeeeet label.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I've already thought of that and I would have already if it were not for the fact that I've shaken it to about an 8.0 at this point and probably did my worst to it when I was using it as a soup tray when eating my New England clam chowder and spilled it...if that wasn't bad enough, you wouldn't believe what came "bouncing" out of the bowl...needless to say, the clams werent the only rubbery substance to be found within... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif