• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeck CGC sigs for sale

11 posts in this topic

My CGC sigs from the Zeck signing (thanks again Par2ch (thumbs u ) are on their way or will be shortly. I have 3 that I would be willing to sell:

Captain America #287 CGC SS 9.2 OW/WP Cert#0931271002 $50

Captain America #287 CGC SS 9.4 OW/WP Cert#0931271003 $75

Captain America Annual #8 CGC SS 9.4 WP Cert#0931271001 $150

The price is high on this one because...(get ready for it...)...I'd be perfectly happy to keep this one, but I'd let it go for the right price :)

You can certainly take it pending the scan. Please feel free to PM me with questions.

Humor me for a sec... The Punisher #1 9.8 SIG

Aside from being INSANELY jealous!!!!! (This was one of..if not THE first comics I bought off the spinner rack as a kid simply because of the cover....This cover flat rocks!!)

What would the price tag be for this book if you ever "do" decide to part ways with it?

P.S. I have a hard working 13 year old boy I can offer as trade :D He grumbles a lot but will do what he is told..... Anyway, congrats and being 1 of 3....you must be proud of your new "baby"

Aside from being INSANELY jealous!!!!! (This was one of..if not THE first comics I bought off the spinner rack as a kid simply because of the cover....This cover flat rocks!!)

What would the price tag be for this book if you ever "do" decide to part ways with it?

P.S. I have a hard working 13 year old boy I can offer as trade :D He grumbles a lot but will do what he is told..... Anyway, congrats and being 1 of 3....you must be proud of your new "baby"

As you can imagine I was ecstatic when I found out it graded 9.8 as this was my copy that I bought new back in the day :D

If I ever did decide to sell it, I'd probably sell it around GPA :)

As you can imagine I was ecstatic when I found out it graded 9.8 as this was my copy that I bought new back in the day :D

If I ever did decide to sell it, I'd probably sell it around GPA :)

GPA was $760, last sold in May, 2008

Sooooooo... :gossip: When's the next Zeck signing being penciled (no pun intended) in? Would REALLY like to get in on the next signing (thumbs u

I gotta get this jealous streak out of my system and try for a 9.8 Punisher #1 of my very own.... :baiting: Dan, Dan Can we talk you into a round 2 in the future? Please :headbang: