• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's official!!

40 posts in this topic

I counted up my meaninful posts... I am nearing 100 (thumbs u

Links? (shrug)

I searched your name and every post was either about Coke Zero or something about Alligators.

Do you even own any comic books?

:jokealert:

Rookies zzz

You have 4 years on me.

Pfft. We will see whats up in another 4 years!

You'll burnout before then. We've seen it before with Kiltman, Timulty, etc. People just can't commit to not having a life off the message boards.

:P

Rookies zzz

You have 4 years on me.

Pfft. We will see whats up in another 4 years!

You'll burnout before then. We've seen it before with Kiltman, Timulty, etc. People just can't commit to not having a life off the message boards.

:P

I doubt it. But you never know.

And besides I have gotten married with a kid on the way. These boards will probably be the only life I have left... :P

Links? (shrug)

I searched your name and every post was either about Coke Zero or something about Alligators.

:sorry: ok, maybe only 50 lol

while post counts truly don't mean anything other than the fact that you took the time to be here (which, I guess does mean something after all hm ), I would like to state for the record that I am going to catch greggy at post 172,265 (maybe, well, probably not, but I have to set a goal in LIFE, don't I (shrug) )

but on a serious note, we all know "who" ,when they post, say something (generally) that "counts" ...folks that really positively add to the discussion or education of comics, or have profound dictates etc...

that said, have fun!

Links? (shrug)

You should talk. :baiting:

while post counts truly don't mean anything other than the fact that you took the time to be here (which, I guess does mean something after all hm ), I would like to state for the record that I am going to catch greggy at post 172,265 (maybe, well, probably not, but I have to set a goal in LIFE, don't I (shrug) )

but on a serious note, we all know "who" ,when they post, say something (generally) that "counts" ...folks that really positively add to the discussion or education of comics, or have profound dictates etc...

that said, have fun!

:shy:

that said, have fun!

Thanks for taking notice to some of my useful posts :acclaim: