• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A FEW misc.BOOKS FOR SALE Variants, Two Gun Kid 60

27 posts in this topic

I am going to try a new sales thread basically cheaper stuff.

Shipping prices are quoted for the U.S. I will ship elsewhere.

First one to post :takeit: wins.

100% money back guarantee.

If you don't agree with my assesment PM or post it I don't care I will try to fix it.

Tonight I will be only listing this small lot of 6 Canadian Priced Marvels. There seems to be a small following.

I will just call them vg/fines

$17.00 shipped for them all

th_scan0002-1.jpg

th_scan0007.jpg

th_scan0008.jpg

th_scan0009-1.jpg

th_scan0010-1.jpg

th_scan0001-2.jpg

Two Gun Kid 60 A true classic. I bought this off of Nick a while back and upgraded a little afterwards. I was and am content to keep this in the collection

Nick graded as a VG due to light moisture damage around the bottom staple and some light staple rust there as well.

It is probably one of the best vgs you will see.

$40.00 shipped. (I will listen to pms) SOLD

scan0014.jpg

Two Gun Kid 60 A true classic. I bought this off of Nick a while back and upgraded a little afterwards. I was and am content to keep this in the collection

Nick graded as a VG due to light moisture damage around the bottom staple and some light staple rust there as well.

$40.00 shipped. (I will listen to pms)

scan0014.jpg

Someone better step up to the plate on this comic!!! This is super hard to find!!! I just got a copy and it took me years of looking to find one. I am pretty mad right now because this copy is better then the one i just bought but i dont have the spare 40 bucks right now. :pullhair::tonofbricks:

scan0014.jpg

Someone better step up to the plate on this comic!!! This is super hard to find!!! I just got a copy and it took me years of looking to find one. I am pretty mad right now because this copy is better then the one i just bought but i dont have the spare 40 bucks right now. :pullhair::tonofbricks:

:takeit:

:applause::headbang:

:applause::headbang:

I have only seen this in the Marvel Milestones great cover just love that handwritten 60 (worship)

Sold and thanks. (worship) Please remember if for whatever reason you don't like the book I will return your money and return shipping fees.

scan0014.jpg

:takeit: ....if Bronze age Fan wants it at a future date....PM me and you can have it for what it cost me. I certainly don't mind keeping it a while, always had a soft spot for SA Kirby westerns.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This book is a shame. I bought it on ebay as a 9.2 . I was very excited to get it only to find it has amatuer color touch.

I think its an Apparent 8.5/9.0 The ink bleeds through so removal is not an option.

Asking $38.00 shipped and affordable way to get a book that looks HG. I will listen to offers.

scan0015.jpg

Countinuing on today's Touch of Color Comics

ASM 17

Apparent g/vg. I bought this book about 18 years ago and pulled it ou recently to find.... you guessed it amature color touch. The Black strip only the spine was redrawn for some reason as well as the bottom edge.

$34.00 shipped, again PM offers as I am not sure what to charge for color touched books. :news: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scan0016.jpg