• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2009

15 posts in this topic

From today's SCOOP!

Terry O’Neill of Terry’s Comics recently announced that he will be hosting the third California Comic Con this winter on February 22, 2009. The show will be held in Orange County in Yorba Linda, held just miles from Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Angel Stadium, Arrowhead Pond, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach.

This year the California Comic Convention will place emphasis on vintage comic books. Dealers from all over the country will be at the show. Featured guests include legendary Bronze Age comic artist Berni Wrightson and Bruce Jones of Hulk comics and Twisted Tales. The show will be held from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM; tickets are only $2 and parking is free.

For more information on the convention, go to calcomiccon.com or email info@calcomiccon.com.

I've been to this show and it's not bad for a small, comics-only convention. Most of the books are Gold and Silver, not too much Modern. If you are in the area, I do recommend it!

I should be attending this show, and I'm a CGC Signature Series witness, so get your Bernie Wrightson books ready! :)

Joel

Anyone wanna split a booth?

They are $100 for 8' and $75 for 6'.

Connor

Cap, if my dad decides he doesn't want to split one, I'll gladly go halves with ya. I'll have to pick up a resell license before then but that shouldn't be too hard.

Regardless, I'll look forward to crossing paths with you and other forumites there.

Anyone wanna split a booth?

They are $100 for 8' and $75 for 6'.

Connor

Cap, if my dad decides he doesn't want to split one, I'll gladly go halves with ya. I'll have to pick up a resell license before then but that shouldn't be too hard.

Regardless, I'll look forward to crossing paths with you and other forumites there.

(thumbs u