• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anybody attending GOLDEN APPLE LA november 28? I need a witness for SS

8 posts in this topic

i really want to get several comics signed by GERARD WAY at golden apple comics november 28th, and i cant go. if there is a witness that can get this done for me, please send a pm. Im sure there is others.... $$$

http://www.goldenapplecomics.com/events/2008/11-28-08umbrella.php

I'd definitely would be interested in submitting a book or two (maybe some more, but I won't know until I get home on Sunday), if anyone can also make the trip to Nucleus the next day as well, for the James Jean signing.

Ugh, Chandler, I am not sure about that signing. Just because I mentioned it, didn't mean I was that intent on driving up for it. :)

Then again, going to this signing means I'll hopefully avoid all the crazy Black Friday sales, so maybe I should go to this signing. Hmm...

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to go to this signing, or the Jean signing on the 29th. I may be out of town on an extended volunteer job, so hopefully another LA witness like fingerprint.ink can come forward on this.

Joel