• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 cgc 9.4 wp..."only" $1025?

11 posts in this topic

I could see it ($700+) more feasible for the CGC 9.4 slabbed and with white pages to achieve that price, being that a few weeks back a 9.4 pushed $1K..but a "VG+" raw to fetch $170 BIN

And to think i have around a nicer copie of this comic...

Imho within 2 years this comic will be near the 500$...usually the movie hypes goes like: climb 2 steps and after it goes down one step on the price guide...but this puppy have some long strong legs to climb 5steps and go down one, 27_laughing.gif.

Welcome to the ones of the key issue of the bronze age...

Re: ASM #129 cgc 9.4 wp..."only" $1025?

gman

You sound surprised.

Based on your abundant PM's, posturing, and offers on my copy, your subject should read WOW ASM 129 cgc 9.4 sells for $1025!! 893whatthe.gif Unless of course you were trying to take advantage of me by low-balling me, and flipping my copy?!?!? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Not cool! mad.gif

And If that's the case, then you'll be hard pressed to find any copies for your asking price; and I'm sure many on this board will agree, the last thing you want to do is act and be regarded as a profiteering opportunist.

Re: ASM #129 cgc 9.4 wp..."only" $1025?

gman

You sound surprised.

Based on your abundant PM's, posturing, and offers on my copy, your subject should read WOW ASM 129 cgc 9.4 sells for $1025!! 893whatthe.gif Unless of course you were trying to take advantage of me by low-balling me, and flipping my copy?!?!? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Not cool! mad.gif

And If that's the case, then you'll be hard pressed to find any copies for your asking price; and I'm sure many on this board will agree, the last thing you want to do is act and be regarded as a profiteering opportunist.

the only reason i did not offer a higher amount was the mis cut of your #129. If it was a nicer looking book, i would have definitely offered higher.

Me flip a book? confused-smiley-013.gif