• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agrgh!!'s try at selling- Green Lantern/Green Arrow & More

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am going to try to sell some of my doubles and lower grade copies to make some extra room. I am set up to take paypal. I will charge exact shipping of your choice. First

:takeit: gets the books! If you have any questions send me a PM and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking!

Up first is a lot of 5 O'Neil and Adams' GL/GA books. Issues are 77, 80, 81, 84, 89. I would estimate the grades at 77 fine-, 80 fine-, 81 fine-, 84 very good, and 89 fine. I would like $60 dollars for the lot. That is only $12 dollars a piece!

Green Lantern 77

Green Lantern 80

Green Lantern 81

Green Lantern 84

Green Lantern 89

Next up a big lot of Vertigo Books (42 issues in all)! This is the perfect Vertigo sampler if you have never read any of these titles. $22 for the lot plus shipping. That is only 50 cents each! FYI this bunch is approximately 6 and a half pounds.

Group Shot

Y the Last Man-7, 10, 12, 29, 28, 27

Dhampire- Stillborn

The Names of Magic- 1-4

Hunter age of Magic- 2,3,4,14,18,19

Sandman- 47,49,53,59,60,61

Desolation Jones- 1

My Faith in Frankie- 1-4

The Witching- 1,2

Black Orchid- 1

Swamp Thing (2004)- 1

Sandman Mystery Theater- 1-5, 12