• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD TEXAS Report!

185 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever dealt with Comic Supply, buying books or supplies. I notice their price on mylite 2's and backing boards ( combo packs ) are much cheaper that Bags Unlimited. They also have a big back issue sale going on right now. Wonder how close the grading is. Any feedback would be appreciated.
I finally gave them a try, but the months keep going by. I would advise against. :sorry:

I was there pretty much all weekend. Wish we could have hooked up.
I hope you said that to the good looking female con goer you ooggled over ( I won't tell you know who :baiting: )

I may have oggled her, but I rarely ever ooggle over women in public (tsk)

I was there pretty much all weekend. Wish we could have hooked up.
I hope you said that to the good looking female con goer you ooggled over ( I won't tell you know who :baiting: )

I may have oggled her, but I rarely ever ooggle over women in public (tsk)

but public ooggling is the best kind lol

Now, I must admit, we do get some really silly people in costume too at WWTX whether it be nude Green Lantern, or pot-bellied Spider-man, like we've had in the past but these next few take the cake!

100_0827.jpg

It's kinda sad when you've muffin-top'ed your utility belt! :sick:

Love that "Subway Foot-Long" attachment for the Bat-Belt! :roflmao:

GE