• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD TEXAS Report!

185 posts in this topic

Kudo's really go out to Jeff (Stronguy) for this as we ran into Frank buying these anime' style hats for his daughters (of which my daughter wanted one too) and Jeff asked Frank it he'd do a sketch in my daughters book.

Standing there in the middle of the convention floor Frank was extremely gracious and borrowed a pen from Jeff and sketched this out.

FrankCho.jpg

Kudo's really go out to Jeff (Stronguy) for this as we ran into Frank buying these anime' style hats for his daughters (of which my daughter wanted one too) and Jeff asked Frank it he'd do a sketch in my daughters book.

Standing there in the middle of the convention floor Frank was extremely gracious and borrowed a pen from Jeff and sketched this out.

FrankCho.jpg

:applause:

FrankCho.jpg

That was classy and cool also!

This is an eBay win I got on Thursday but I want to show it off anyway.

Morton_SpaceGirl_1.jpg

Looks like Hughes and Cho rolled up in one. Nice!

It's Dan Morton. I haven't heard of this guy but Frank knew who he was.

Ok... you guys are like impatient children and to take some heat away from the "other" thread, here are some photos!

Bhooks, his wife, and favorite board conversation subject Matt Nelson:

100_0843.jpg

Look at Hooks, all teeth and tan. Matt had the best seat in the house.

Ok... you guys are like impatient children and to take some heat away from the "other" thread, here are some photos!

100_0843.jpg

Can someone tell 'Hooks to get a hair cut? Or is that hair the type that needs to get cut hm

100_0843.jpg

Can someone tell 'Hooks to get a hair cut? Or is that hair the type that needs to get cut hm

Are you insinuating that Hooks' manly mane is a <gasp> toupee? :o

100_0843.jpg

Kinda looks like a toupee to me..... :whistle:

Shark

100_0843.jpg

It has to be. Because surely no self respecting man in the modern age would wear his hair like that :baiting:

100_0843.jpg

It has to be. Because surely no self respecting man in the modern age would wear his hair like that :baiting:

self respecting man

I think you have your answer. :baiting: