• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD TEXAS Report!

185 posts in this topic

Thanks for the pics! I had an outstanding buying day Friday at the show, spent my money, my back up money, and my emergency money! I went a few years ago and had a crappy time, very few comic dealers...this year was light crowds, tons of comics, and it ended up being my favorite show of 2008!

Did anyone see the guy in the Red Skull costume? He was totally decked out, the best of the show.

You can all share the experience...I will start a Texas selling thread in a few days because I can't afford to keep everything I bought!

Ok... you guys are like impatient children and to take some heat away from the "other" thread, here are some photos!

Bhooks, his wife, and favorite board conversation subject Matt Nelson:

100_0843.jpg

Look at Hooks, all teeth and tan. Matt had the best seat in the house.

Can someone tell 'Hooks to get a hair cut? Or is that hair the type that needs to get cut hm

Are you insinuating that Hooks' manly mane is a <gasp> toupee? :o

It has to be. Because surely no self respecting man in the modern age would wear his hair like that :baiting:

self respecting man

Nope , it's real ,.... albeit a bit dry , stiff and dirty , as you knucklehead's humor is ......... ..... :whistle:

Ok... you guys are like impatient children and to take some heat away from the "other" thread, here are some photos!

100_0843.jpg

Can someone tell 'Hooks to get a hair cut? Or is that hair the type that needs to get cut hm

It has to be. Because surely no self respecting man in the modern age would wear his hair like that :baiting:

self respecting man

Nope , it's real ,.... albeit a bit dry , stiff and dirty , as you knucklehead's humor is ......... ..... :whistle:

hm

81104-16.jpg

100_0843.jpg

self respecting man

hm

81104-16.jpg

:roflmao:

100_0843.jpg

self respecting man

:acclaim:

100_0843.jpg

self respecting man

hm

81104-16.jpg

meh

I believe hooks' separated at birth brother is looking for him. BH, please give Shadoe Stevens a call.

shadoe.jpg

Find a picture of a young John Tesh. That will be dead nuts on.

I just love you guys ! ... :cloud9:

:gossip:...now , if I can just get this camera working , I'm sure there's more entertainment to come ... :whistle:

OK ! , ladies and gentialia , let's see if any of you rocket scientists can figure out the issues w/ my camera .When I 1st attempted to transfer them to my computer , they showed up clearly for a few minutes on the screen and then started looking like these . Only one you can somewhat see and the other dozen or so all look like this second one shown .

C'mon , you want some more fodder , don't you ? ..

Picturemore032.jpg

Picturemore035.jpg

:makepoint:

Why don't you go take Roy to an afternoon matinee and dinner .... :whistle:

Hey, occasionally I meet someone from the Boards and we strike up a friendship. Contrast that with your technique of showing up at a con, dining and dashing, and generally pizzing people off. Your mileage may vary.

PS: Hopefully you will be able to outrun Strongguy. :sick:

:makepoint:

Why don't you go take Roy to an afternoon matinee and dinner .... :whistle:

Hey, occasionally I meet someone from the Boards and we strike up a friendship. Contrast that with your technique of showing up at a con, dining and dashing, and generally pizzing people off. Your mileage may vary.

PS: Hopefully you will be able to outrun Strongguy. :sick:

:( .... :( .......

:gossip:....meanie ....