• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL: I am not a shill, I am a man (or woman)!

I'm casting this vote using my:  

132 members have voted

1. 1. I'm casting this vote using my:

14 posts in this topic

The whole idea behind shill ID's is farily pathetic. Be man enough to say what you have to say without hiding behind a veil of secrecy. I also think it's sad when users to bother to fill out their info either. It's nice to know where other collector are from and who they are. Of course this thread will probably attract all the shills. sign-rantpost.gif

I actually have more posts under my "shill" account. So, does that make me a shill for the shill or is the shill still a shill for me?

confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I guess it's kinda like what came first, the shill or the...or if a slab cracks in the forest does anyone hear it...or...

I actually have more posts under my "shill" account. So, does that make me a shill for the shill or is the shill still a shill for me?

confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I guess it's kinda like what came first, the shill or the...or if a slab cracks in the forest does anyone hear it...or...

Dr.jpg