• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**SOLD** Silver Age Fortresses (2)

9 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I have two Silver Age size Fortress comic protectors for sale.

Fortress #1 has the black felt-like cover. It has a few small cracks on the back at the screw points from the screws being tightened too much. The cracks are not visible from the front.

Fortress #2 has the black felt-like cover and also has a white dust-cloth. It also has some cracks on the back where the screws have been over-tightened.

Otherwise they are clean with minimal wear. :news: PICS ADDED

:news: SOLD!

Thanks for looking!

--Steve

Do they have UV shielding or something? I must admit I don't know anything about these.

They have a sheet of mylar that covers the front and back. That should block out the UV.

Good question. If I can add one more to the list, do these have wall mounts on the back?

No, they are flat.

The better 1 of the two: :takeit:

THANKS!

Actually, at this time both are spoken for in a package deal to Transplant.

I appreciate everyone looking and thanks to the others for hopping in and answering the questions before I had a chance to get on and do it! (thumbs u

I'm hoping to post some other comic-related goods for sale shortly, including some statues, games, and action figures.

--Steve