• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASHCANS

94 posts in this topic

Came across this TOP COW preview ashcan when going through some boxes. No idea where it came from. Was hoping someone could tell me a little about them ( How were they distributed....how many....etc....)

Thanks in advance :foryou:

ashcan.jpg

Juggernaut sent me the link for this thread. :headbang:

Interesting, I really like ashcans but not much info or discussion of ashcans here on the Boards, the exception being the Ultra-Rare GA ashcans.

Ashcans have a lot of cool titles that I would love to see more of. I have some and I will post a few every once in a while, but I'd like to see what everyone else has. hm

So I'll start with a couple of Cyber Force ashcans.

cyberforce3purplelimited3000copiesmay1993.jpg

cyberforce4july1993.jpg

Here are a few. Will show some more later on.

scan0063-2.jpg

scan0069.jpg

scan0037-4.jpg

scan0030-1.jpg

scan0034-1.jpg

scan0046.jpg

Nice books :applause:

A couple of those I have never seen before. This is why this could be a great thread!!! :headbang: Seeing books for the first time instead of constant re-hash of titles we've seen hundreds of times (though it's always nice to see a high-grade book from the past).

A few more, love to see more from other Boardies. (thumbs u

sweeneytodd.jpg

I never quite understood why this didn't garner any attention from anybody, even when the movie came out.

It's brutally tough to find.

Plus, finding one still sealed with Taboo #6 is near impossible.