• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cherry Poptart #1-5, #9-13 Lot / Signed by Larry Welz

21 posts in this topic

Seems like this would be a good time to post this :baiting:

10 issues of Larry Welz's always-entertaining adult series featuring everyone's favorite sexed-up blonde, Cherry Poptart. Most are early printings, most are in absolutely

gorgeous NM-/NM condition (the #1 being a notable exception), and most have also been signed by Mr. Larry Welz himself!

Cherry Poptart #1 (2nd print) Fine

Cherry Poptart #2 (6th print) NM/NM+ (9.4/9.6), signed by Larry Welz

Cherry Poptart #3 (1st print) NM- (9.2), signed by Larry Welz

Cherry Poptart #4 (1st print) NM (9.4), signed by Larry Welz

Cherry Poptart #5 (1st print) NM- (9.2), signed by Larry Welz

Cherry Poptart #9 (2nd print) NM-/NM (9.2/9.4), signed by Larry Welz

Cherry Poptart #10 (2nd print) VF/NM (9.0), signed by Larry Welz

Cherry Poptart #11 (2nd print) VF/NM (9.0), includes the original 3D glasses

Cherry Poptart #12 (1st print) NM- (9.2), signed by Larry Welz

Cherry Poptart #13 (1st print) NM- (9.2), signed by Larry Welz

Asking $125 $110 shipped (in the US) for all of them.

cherry-poptart-1-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-2-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-3-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-4-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-5-f-t.jpg

cherry-poptart-9-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-10-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-11-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-12-f-t.jpg cherry-poptart-13-f-t.jpg

Offers are happily listened to - had no idea how to price this lot (shrug)

Did you get these signed yourself? Any backstory to the signing? hm

These were part of a box of indies I purchased from a friend in california who was closing his store - when I asked him about the signatures, he said that Welz used to come to his shop back in the day, before he relocated to New Mexico.

These were part of a box of indies I purchased from a friend in california who was closing his store - when I asked him about the signatures, he said that Welz used to come to his shop back in the day, before he relocated to New Mexico.

I ask, because the sigs on the 3 & 4 are quite different. Not familar with Welz's signature.

Do you have 17-22 by any chance?

I ask, because the sigs on the 3 & 4 are quite different. Not familar with Welz's signature.

Do you have 17-22 by any chance?

No, sorry - these are all the ones I have :sorry:

I believe the #2 is actually a 6th or later print. 1st print was $2.- , 2nd-4th or 5th? print was $2.50 and $2.95 later...

#11 is a 2nd print (1st print had a $3.50 cover price), let me know if you want to break them up, I'm looking for a 2nd print of #11.

Thanks for the info! The price is now $110 (shipped)!