• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER SURFER #3

29 posts in this topic

:o

Just got the grade...coming back to me as a Universal CGC 9.4 COW !!!!!!! :banana:

WOW, i guess we now know for sure that the twisted spine is clearly a production flaw w/o deduction....congrats... :applause:

Just got the grade...coming back to me as a Universal CGC 9.4 COW !!!!!!! :banana:

Congrats. I wish I could figure out the formula for square bound books. I have seen some pretty funky spines (due to uneven glue) on 9.6 copies.

Congrats. I wish I could figure out the formula for square bound books. I have seen some pretty funky spines (due to uneven glue) on 9.6 copies.

Yeh, I wasn't sure what this book was going to come back as. The covers were so nice but the spine was screwy. I'm certainly happy with the grade but I could have never guess it. Guess its a production flaw... (shrug)