• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron And The Maiden + Wormwood Calamari Rising Sets

2 posts in this topic

Here are a couple of complete mini series that don't fit in with my collection any more. First :takeit: gets the set they want!

Postage: Will be at cost. To the UK I normally use First Class recorded. If you're in the States, let me know if you would prefer Airmail or surface mail and I'll advise you of the cost.

First up is Ben Templesmith's weird little mini series Wormwood Gentleman Corpse: Calamari Rising.

All four issues are in great condition (between 9.2 and 9.6 I reckon). Take the set for $13 plus postage. :news: [font:Verdana]SOLD[/font]

Wormwood1.jpg

Wormwood2.jpg

Wormwood3.jpg

Wormwood4.jpg

Next is Aspens comics great mini series Iron And The Maiden. From writer Jason Rubin with some lush pencils from Francis Manapul and Joel Gomez, the covers are as follows:

#0 - Cover B: Standard Cover

#1 - Variant A: Francis Manapul Cover

#2 - Variant B - Chris Bachalo Cover

#3 - Variant B: Francis Manapul Cover

#4 - Variant A: Francis Manapul Cover

I'll even throw in Iron And The Maiden: Brutes, Bims & The City #1, and a spare reading copy of #0! Again, all issues are in a very good condition (minor spine creases can be seen in scans).

Take the set for $16 plus postage.

IronAndTheMaiden0.jpg

IronAndTheMaiden1.jpg

IronAndTheMaiden2.jpg

IronAndTheMaiden3.jpg

IronAndTheMaiden4.jpg

IronBrutesAndBims1.jpg