• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any forumites have a myspace page?

44 posts in this topic

MySpace makes my eyes and ears bleed. Facebook is where the grownups play :)

I liked Facebook when it was for college students only. I originally liked it better than myspace due to less clutter. Then it started adding more and I've deactivated my account after the last overhaul. Most of my friends that were in college when the site was just beginning (as in there would be an update when colleges were added to the list of pople who could use it) don't really like all the changes either.

I liked Facebook when it was for college students only. I originally liked it better than myspace due to less clutter. Then it started adding more and I've deactivated my account after the last overhaul. Most of my friends that were in college when the site was just beginning (as in there would be an update when colleges were added to the list of pople who could use it) don't really like all the changes either.

Your account is still there. All your info too. It's CREEPY how weird they are with everything. Companies can PURCHASE previous versions of your Fbook profile.

As for the networking sites, yeah, I do have both. Facebook is for friends/family, and MySpace is for friends, family, artist, con-goer and costume networking. ^^

Your account is still there. All your info too. It's CREEPY how weird they are with everything. Companies can PURCHASE previous versions of your Fbook profile.

As for the networking sites, yeah, I do have both. Facebook is for friends/family, and MySpace is for friends, family, artist, con-goer and costume networking. ^^

That is weird and a little creepy. Why would anyone buy a fbook profile? The only thing I can think of is to spam your friends with emails from you?

As for the networking sites, yeah, I do have both. Facebook is for friends/family, and MySpace is for friends, family, artist, con-goer and costume networking. ^ ^

That is weird and a little creepy. Why would anyone buy a fbook profile? The only thing I can think of is to spam your friends with emails from you?

Well not to own your profile. But they can pay to see every "version" of your profile since you created it. In case there was "questionable" stuff on at one point that was later taken off. The only way to effectively "quit" facebook is a hugelong thing. There's a list/essay somewhere, like the 101 steps to quit facebook xD;; It's frightening.