• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to the boards - show me some love!!!

85 posts in this topic

Hot damn! I'm in NYC laughing my azz off and we have a new shill on Friday. What could be better? :cloud9:

Boobies? hm

Hey DickX. How about changing that Halloween avatar? :wishluck:

Hey, DrSpanksome. I've grown attached to it's beauty. I think it may be permanent. :cloud9:

Hot damn! I'm in NYC laughing my azz off and we have a new shill on Friday. What could be better? :cloud9:

Boobies? hm

Hey, DrSpanksome. I've grown attached to it's beauty. I think it may be permanent. :cloud9:

No need to get snotty. It was a simple slip of keys. :whistle:

Boobies? hm

No need to get snotty. It was a simple slip of keys. :whistle:

It wasn't snotty. I call you that all the time. Just the first time I've ever typed it that way. :hi:

First things first i would like to say hello to everone and thanks for viewing this thread... (thumbs u

Im just starting to get into this hobby, i actually dont have a single comic book in my name.. (: but i have piles of $$$$$ to spend.. :banana:

Im mainly intrested in old golden age detective comics and batmans...god i love the classic juicy batman covers...you know the ones you just wanna lick............. :jokealert: silverage spiderman, daredevil and fantastic four also intrest me....so hopefully i can buy some of these books on the boards.

I think thats all i have to say for now...cheers :insane:

Cheers? Are you from England?

I must say you learn fast! It took me a day or two to figure out the graemlins and other stuff. Is someone you know a member here and showed you the ropes a little?

Tons of money, huh? Have you ever heard of comic pedigrees? hm I think you would like those :thumbsup:

Anyways,

WTTBs! :hi:

:acclaim:

What do you know about muffins, Cupcake? :shy:

Not as much as me, Honey Bun. :blush:

That's Cream Horn to you, Jelly Roll. :whatev:

My bad, Angel Draws. :blush: :blush:

I prefer Melon Balls, Sticky Buns. :gossip:

:acclaim:

What do you know about muffins, Cupcake? :shy:

Not as much as me, Honey Bun. :blush:

That's Cream Horn to you, Jelly Roll. :whatev:

My bad, Angel Draws. :blush: :blush:

I prefer Melon Balls, Sticky Buns. :gossip:

Really?? I prefer a gimp mask and err, wait a minute. Wrong Forum. :blush::tonofbricks:

Thanks for the welcome guys...ohh and girls...."points at Dicex" :hi:

WOW i just checked the selling forums...god that action 1 is gorgeous...you know what...i honestly think i just layed a batch in my pants...

I got to cool off....

I need a muffin.... :cloud9:

Dude. I'm about as man as a man gets. My testosterone runneth over. :sumo:

Thanks for the welcome guys...ohh and girls...."points at Dicex" :hi:

WOW i just checked the selling forums...god that action 1 is gorgeous...you know what...i honestly think i just layed a batch in my pants...

I got to cool off....

I need a muffin.... :cloud9:

Dude. I'm about as man as a man gets. My testosterone runneth over. :sumo:

:signfunny:

:applause:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

First things first i would like to say hello to everone and thanks for viewing this thread... (thumbs u

Im just starting to get into this hobby, i actually dont have a single comic book in my name.. (: but i have piles of $$$$$ to spend.. :banana:

Im mainly intrested in old golden age detective comics and batmans...god i love the classic juicy batman covers...you know the ones you just wanna lick............. :jokealert: silverage spiderman, (tsk)daredevil (tsk) and fantastic four also intrest me....so hopefully i can buy some of these books on the boards.

I think thats all i have to say for now...cheers :insane:

:hi:

Welcome You should never buy any Daredevil books until you have sent me a PM to make sure they are not one's I am looking for. lol

Have fun.. I have only been here a few months myself and the boards are a great place to learn and a really good place to buy your books.