• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My brief National report with pics

88 posts in this topic

Three things I would have do differently if I had that weekend to do over:

1.) Brought short sleeve shirts. :P

2. ) Placed my "order" earlier in the evening on Saturday. :insane:

3.) Taken a picture of you know who with my digital camera. :pullhair:

4. Told Toronto Jim to catch a Greyhound, spread around some of that X-Men $$, and busted out the real Tennessee mack on you know who.

I was willing to drive down, Docs the one who was too scared to drive into NYC himself. :baiting:

Jim

Don't make me bust out the PMs. :sumo:

Our PMs have more posts than pressing threads, who is going to sift through those :screwy:

Jim

Actually, from right to left, it looks like the godfather, then Michael and then Fredo.

Micheals' the young, good looking one, right? :baiting:

Jim

Three sleeps and counting... :baiting:

Actually only two, if you stay up late :baiting: but :roflmao: nonetheless.

Jim

I'm gonna add another stanza, funny boy. meh

Anybody that spends 10+ hours in the car with Watson qualifies in my book. (worship)

If it had been you in the passenger seat, I would have probably turned on the radio once we hit Syracuse. :blahblah:

S'ok, there's a reason I ordered a drink the second I sat down at the dinner table with you. ;)

Anybody that spends 10+ hours in the car with Watson qualifies in my book. (worship)

If it had been you in the passenger seat, I would have probably turned on the radio once we hit Syracuse. :blahblah:

S'ok, there's a reason I ordered a drink the second I sat down at the dinner table with you. ;)

I can't help it that Spidey on tilt sat across from you. :whistle: