• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,923 posts in this topic

Just got home from vacation and this was waiting for me. OK. I know I'm gonna get a ton of comments that this is really Silver age, but I just can't see it as SA. The modern artwork, writing style, the entire tone, it just smacks of BA all over it and that's how I view this Bats book. :D

bravebold79.jpg

Just got confirmation that these are on the way as well :D

A companion copy to the Savannah 9.6 copy I got last week.

swampthing_9.0_sm.jpg

Another Adams Bats BB. (Yeah, I can do without the horrible wrap, but the price was fair)

36719.jpg

This next one, I will concede is a SA book, but it's still an Adams Bats. An old label 9.0 with White pages.

32506.jpg

Edited by Brian48

Just got home from vacation and this was waiting for me. OK. I know I'm gonna get a ton of comments that this is really Silver age, but I just can't see it as SA. The modern artwork, writing style, the entire tone, it just smacks of BA all over it and that's how I view this Bats book. :D

bravebold79.jpg

:applause:

HeroforHire7.jpg

Luke Cage: Hero for Hire Chistmas Cover, X-Mass Tree, Labor Day Theme, 1 WTC?

Those are semi-keys, to me, anyway, "You've Come a Long, Way, Baby, to get where you've got to, today" Ka-Zar v. feminist sloganeering, black bad a s $ es v. Virginia Slims?

AT15-1.jpg

:onightnurse1cgc96.jpg

(worship)

All in great shape. Nice little set that tells a story. Shooper-Shweeeet!

Western Penn copy.

KGrHqUOKpwE5ZIeO33BOvDRHkg60_3.jpg

Sweet. First comic I ever called my own. My brother had many comics I borrowed, but this one was my first.

I waited exactly one month to get the second issue and was angry because on the exact one month date i had to go to the airport with my parents to pick up my aunt, instead of comic shopping. Obviously nary a copy was found the next day when I made my comic rounds. About 18 years later, I finally picked up issue #2.

I eventually forgave my parents when I found out years later that this book was a quarterly or something along those lines, hahhahhhaha.