• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,899 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Dang, Frisco!

I had no idea that Destroyer Duck #1 was Groo’s first appearance. I have a copy! 

That was me who posted that lol

But thanks!

6 minutes ago, universal soldier said:

Picked up a nice copy of Captain Marvel #33 and a Silver Age Hulk. Bonus mask from my LCS for doing my part to keep them in business during the shut down. They did a nice job switching to online sales auctions via zoom and other venues and were able to re-open the shop this week.

IMG_6817.jpg

That's good news! LCS havedone the same and are still going strong :wishluck:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Did you just recently buy this off ebay?  If so I might know who sold it to you.

no I bought it at a LCS

the "K" on the sticker on the bag and board, stands for "Keiths Comics" in Dallas :foryou: 

But what's up?

1 minute ago, ThothAmon said:

Duh, knew something looked different.  I sold this guy on eBay a short while back ... 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293419258703 

Did you get a better deal?

Ya kinda lol

My brother and me went shopping. Mine was priced at $20 and my brother pitched in $10 for my b-day which is next month....

But technically with tax $21-22 not sure the grade, it has ticks but they're small