• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comgeek on Ebay

238 posts in this topic

Is this guy a member here on the boards by chance? I won one of his auctions weeks ago, still havent received the book. I have sent Comgeek 2 messages, and neither got a reply. I was wondering if it may be a member? I sent him his last message saying if the book doesnt arrive by wednesday I will be filing a claim through paypal.

The auction was won Oct.30th I believe, and I still havent heard a word or received my book.. :mad:

Thats the guy. Apparently listing books is easy, but replying to messages and shipping is hard work.

Seriously I am really pizzed off at this guy. Downright rude to not say "hey im sorry your book didnt ship". But no, I pay for god d@mn priority shipping to wait a month for the Effin' book?

Can you tell that I am irritated.

Thats the guy. Apparently listing books is easy, but replying to messages and shipping is hard work.

Seriously I am really pizzed off at this guy. Downright rude to not say "hey im sorry your book didnt ship". But no, I pay for god d@mn priority shipping to wait a month for the Effin' book?

I would give him a call.

I would give him a call.

I dont think I should. Im a bit PO'd.

He's a reputable dealer. Call him.

I dealt with Lauterbach on a couple of expensive books a few years back and never had a problem.

I bought a book from him before and had no problems.

Hope everything works out for you.

I dont even know if I trust the guy now. I am not the most trusting person as it is. But alls I need is to have a cracked slab arrive. I would flip :censored:

I dealt with Lauterbach on a couple of expensive books a few years back and never had a problem.

Heres the thing I have to call him to have him ship the book? I sent him 2 messages and he didnt reply. So I have to hunt this guy down just to have an item shipped ?

Heres the thing I have to call him to have him ship the book? I sent him 2 messages and he didnt reply. So I have to hunt this guy down just to have an item shipped ?

Just file the claim .I'm sure once he gets it he'll be in contact.