• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Talmedge

59 posts in this topic

Scott is doing well, living in FL, and will most likely be a stay working in our hobby.

Great guy! (thumbs u

I'm not sure what Scott wants me to say in a public forum.

I can get in touch with him and I am sure he wants to hear from many of you.

Send an email to sborock@aol.com (an account almost never use) and I will forward it to him for ya until (If) he comes on the boards

I like the way that Scott would contact me usually a month after my books have shipped to advise me that I owe more money due to being bumped up in tier. Ali-Jae wants my money right away. :cry:

I never had to pay for a bump, sucka.

:roflmao:

Cause you're a fool and put everything through walk through. :roflmao:

Scott is doing well, living in FL, and will most likely be a stay working in our hobby.

Great guy! (thumbs u

Send an email to sborock@aol.com (an account almost never use) and I will forward it to him for ya until (If) he comes on the boards

I like the way that Scott would contact me usually a month after my books have shipped to advise me that I owe more money due to being bumped up in tier. Ali-Jae wants my money right away. :cry:

Maybe if you had paid, Scott would still have a job. :gossip:

Great guy! (thumbs u

Cause you're a fool and put everything through walk through. :roflmao:

My walk-throughs are so cool they get bumped.

:angel:

Scott is a great guy, and had excellent customer service skills. I liked him.

Even when having a bad day Scott always would smile and laugh it off. Not too many left like him.

Best of to his future endeavors.

Great guy! (thumbs u

That was always my favorite call from Scott, as well............"uuhhh, Harry, your FF #11 got a 9.4 and is gonna cost you a bit more"......... (thumbs u

This is one of those times when I wish there were pics of all the CGC employees. I'm bad with names, but good with faces. Can anyone describe him?

Scotty looked exactly like Mr. Jarvis, my 8th grade social studies teacher.

Does anyone have a photo? I don't know if I have seen him or not. (shrug)

He was the dude we/I was having a smoke outside the con in Chicago last year.

Watson if you ever bought/subbed any books, you would know who he is. :baiting: