• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 5.5 hammers at $14,700.

33 posts in this topic

me thinks the gold rush is here with non collectors entering the market and driving prices through the roof. :o i'd say it's time to sell, i don't see these prices sustaining through 2009. history will repeat and the market will correct. hm

I don't know pimpy. I consider it overvalued too and hope it will drop a little but when's the last time a truly major first appearance (true top tier) dropped in value in any significant way? I can see it correcting a bit and agree its not really a time to buy, but don't see it going down much either.

me thinks the gold rush is here with non collectors entering the market and driving prices through the roof. :o i'd say it's time to sell, i don't see these prices sustaining through 2009. history will repeat and the market will correct. hm

I don't know pimpy. I consider it overvalued too and hope it will drop a little but when's the last time a truly major first appearance (true top tier) dropped in value in any significant way? I can see it correcting a bit and agree its not really a time to buy, but don't see it going down much either.

The run up on this book is insane. Prices are 3X what they were only a couple years ago.

There may still be room to buy in the current market & make a decent flip a month or so down the road.....but I'd be seriously concerned about holding the book for too long.

I can't predict the future, but I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to buy a 5.5 AF 15 for quite a bit less than $15K by 2010.

The run up on this book is insane. Prices are 3X what they were only a couple years ago.

There may still be room to buy in the current market & make a decent flip a month or so down the road.....but I'd be seriously concerned about holding the book for too long.

I can't predict the future, but I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to buy a 5.5 AF 15 for quite a bit less than $15K by 2010.

The book is like hot potato

There are millions of Spider-man fans and millions of fans in the future. I don`t see Spidey losing popularity. prices will go up,up and away! ooops! wrong super-hero