• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Flash #1 on eBay Poor/Fair- good deal?

6 posts in this topic

Well, it's more or less complete, and doesn't look brittle, a book many would call a straight up FR.

Currently at under 15% of low guide seems cheap as long as this book isn't grossly overvalued in Overstreet. I suspect it is somewhat overvalued, as this title doesn't seem to have that many fans.

The definition of a good deal is going to be different if your actually looking for a very low grade copy of this book vs. the opportunity to pick up a secondary DC key on the cheap that wasn't really on your radar.

I collect the run, and I would say no. Why? If you actually like the title, you will see that copies are always for sale but seldom move for asking price, or guide. The first 20 issues of the run are very plentiful, but the final issue is the money book. It is hard to come by and I have seen bidding war over FR copies. Hope this helps.

I am around 8 or 10 issues into the run currently, and have offers for other issues. Fun title to collect.