• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Link November Auctions-Post Your Winners

345 posts in this topic

That was cold, man. Stone cold... but funny as hell. lol
Don't make me send you a lifetime supply of Big Mac's. Speaking of which, you drink one screwdiver and now you've got booze in your avatar. doh! What's next longhair and flashing everyone your azz?

This should be Jim's new avatar:

screwdriver.jpg

Don't make me send you a lifetime supply of Big Mac's. Speaking of which, you drink one screwdiver and now you've got booze in your avatar. doh! What's next longhair and flashing everyone your azz?

Who in the world would go so far as to do something like that....

I'm not as familiar with the availability of the Marvels from this time period, but wouldn't it be reasonable to say that there are LOTS of copies out there that aren't accounted for (on the census) and that are super-high grade 9.4 and above? I've heard many Marvel fans admit that, particularly with the later issues, there are a hundred or more super-high grade copies out there. I can imagine spending that kind of stupid money on something that is one-of-a-kind. Man, oh man, that's a lot of change to spend on something that will definitely appear again. . .many times again.

Very true. Just over the last few years, how many ultra-HG Marvel collections have we seen brought to market? Las Vegas, Hollywood Hills, Rocky Mountain, Fire Lake, etc., etc.

Who in the world would go so far as to do something like that....

:whistle: