• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want in on a booth at Megacon?

131 posts in this topic

How is Megacon? I just checked and flights are only $156 rt from Stl to Orlando.
small and cozy...

The last few years have been better for buying. One thing Meg-Con is always good for is the scenery and well, the scenery.

How is Megacon? I just checked and flights are only $156 rt from Stl to Orlando.
small and cozy...

The last few years have been better for buying. One thing Meg-Con is always good for is the scenery and well, the scenery.

Much better than any other show I've ever been to.

This will be my 11th year in a row of going to MegaCon for the scenery :banana:

You guys have IHOP locations there? lol

There can only be one Nataly. :sumo:

Only been to Florida once for family crisis but I can say without a doubt there are thousands of Natalies out there ;)

Only been to Florida once for family crisis but I can say without a doubt there are thousands of Natalies out there ;)

True, true. I love Florida!! Cant wait to go.

small and cozy...

lots of little girls in anime costumes last year (shrug)

But only one Ali-Jae of CGC :applause:

Nik, don't worry. When I first met Doc, he could barely speak English that anybody could understand, now I have him ordering screwdrivers and fawning over waitresses, next time beer and hookers for sure :sumo:

The corruption is near complete :cloud9:

Jim

So sounds like we're doing a comic con in Vegas????