• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about old PMs

10 posts in this topic

You'd have to ask the person in question if they still have their half of the converstation.

:wishluck:

Maybe you're just delusional --- you were PMing back and forth to yourself?

Do you remember the old PM system? :baiting:

You'd have to ask the person in question if they still have their half of the converstation.

:wishluck:

Maybe you're just delusional --- you were PMing back and forth to yourself?

Do you remember the old PM system? :baiting:

lol

When the board went to the new software the entire PM system got screwed...for some reason I got back 1000's of PMs I had deleted over the years.

And for some reason the old PMs got torn into little pieces, so chances are that other parts of the conversation are still there...the software just doesn't put them together anymore

How come when I go back a couple of years to look at PMs, I'm only seeing my responses? Is there a way I can find the other participants responses?

Thanks,

Mike

Click on the top left area where it says "participants"

How come when I go back a couple of years to look at PMs, I'm only seeing my responses? Is there a way I can find the other participants responses?

Thanks,

Mike

I would say no.

Arex and I had a PM thread that was deleted by mistake. I PMed Arch about it and he said that it could not be recovered to the point where we both could participate in it again.