• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

Can anyone actually read Michael's sig? It looks like the first 2 letters are an "i" and an "F". It's a good looking sig but I can't make out a single letter.

What looks like an i and an F, is actually the M in Michael. Most of the word Michael is there, and the big swish is the T in Turner. He had a pretty consistent signature, the boldness of the T in Turner was the one thing that varied depending on his strength level and how many sigs he was doing at the time.

Joel

I see you've met your comicjunkie. lol

I swear, out of Jeff's 1st hundred posts, 75 of them were stealing books right out from under me with a quick :takeit:

You know I love ya, Jeff! :foryou:

I've had my eye on that for a long now. The person that sold it is a friend of mine but he needed the cash...

Your friend sold it for a good price (thumbs u

Next time pm me if you run across any other "friends" selling CGC SS Turner books :baiting:

Brian

Yeah...friends don't let friends sell cool Turner sigs on ebay...they let them sell their cool Turner sigs to me and Brian (thumbs u

Cimms GF,

or you can just give them to me because I'm so nice and loveable, and new at this collecting thing, and you wanna help a newbe out...

Post -script, I kind of envy and hate you a little right now... (worship)