• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

I have a page from Fathom #6 and a page from Fathom #12... Not much in terms of figures, mostly backgrounds but these are from his volume 1 days at the Cow... Considering that 1 collector, "fathom-man", buys up most of his Fathom art, I'm lucky to have either of these.

I had some Turner sketches over the years but sold them to customers. I had some nice ones on art boards I wish I didn't sell, but I had to keep those bills at bay, so I caved.

Maybe next week after recovering from WonderCon I can take some pics...

Joel

I have a page from Fathom #6 and a page from Fathom #12... Not much in terms of figures, mostly backgrounds but these are from his volume 1 days at the Cow... Considering that 1 collector, "fathom-man", buys up most of his Fathom art, I'm lucky to have either of these.

I had some Turner sketches over the years but sold them to customers. I had some nice ones on art boards I wish I didn't sell, but I had to keep those bills at bay, so I caved.

Maybe next week after recovering from WonderCon I can take some pics...

Joel

Looking forward to it Joel :)

Well I finally got a legal scanner so this is a great opprotunity to show off some of my Turner SS Collection.Many thanks to all here on the boards that helped me with this collection.

th_Aspen-Splash-Swimsuit.jpgth_BP-24-Aspen.jpgth_BP-24.jpgth_CW-1-Aspen.jpgth_Fallen-Son-1.jpg

th_Fathom-0.jpgth_Fathom-9.jpgth_Fathom-v2-1.jpgth_JLA-1.jpgth_Shrugged-3-WWVIP.jpg

th_Soulfire-6-Sketched.jpgth_Sub-Mariner-1.jpgth_Supergirl-1.jpgth_WWH-1-Aspen.jpgth_Witchblade-103.jpg

th_Aspen-1-SS.jpgth_Action-812-1.jpgth_Action-813-1.jpg