• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTItMjAwOTA3MjktMjExN.jpg

Did the book come with the feet, or were they extra? :insane:

You know the SS Room loves my feet. Usually, it is just a toe or a foot edge. Enjoy the full, non-cameo appearance of MY FEET!!

lol

The funniest cameo I've ever seen!

Seriously though, love the books you posted! (thumbs u

agreed and going forward I will.

I actually bought copies of superman batman numbers 8,9 & 10 as they looked so stunningly beautiful and different for over a year planning on perhaps getting them graded due 2 the far superior art in comparison to almost everything else out there but as quit comic collecting from early 2008 till late 2009 hence the lack of knowledge with regards to this brilliant artists untimely demise as when Im not collecting, I rarely frequent the boards leading to my ignorance in not only this situation, but also the end of CGC Signature witnesses which Sean pointed out 2 me.

I think I was more upset at myself 4 not knowing than any1 else being a fan of his art as well and Im sure the comic world missed out on so much more that the artistic genius had 2 offer but at the same time he left 1 heck of a heap of ultimate brilliance in what we call art to remember the legend by.

RIP Michael Turner

Rich

Some new SS comic I've picked up in the last few months. Am I the only one (besides Billy the Kid (thumbs u that is still collecting/buying Turner signed SS comics?

I finished an actual run, the Flash! Number 208 was one of the first Turner signed comics I bought on the boards here, two years ago now, so it was cool to pick up the rest :)

IMG_3219.jpg[/img]

IMG_3220.jpg[/img]

IMG_3221.jpg[/img]

IMG_3222.jpg[/img]

IMG_3223.jpg[/img]

IMG_3223.jpg[/img]

This one completed my mini-run of Spidey/Red Sonja in 9.8 grade, since there are only three issues from the series that Mr. Turner had signed. My other two are already posted in this thread somewhere.

IMG_3215.jpg[/img]

This one came from another continent! Thus the crack in the cgc case :( It's off to the company for a new one.

IMG_3217.jpg[/img]

Oh yeah, then there's this one :cloud9:

IMG_3225.jpg[/img]

Great books! I really like that JLA one with the added colors. :)

Thanks Adam! And thanks for your help in allowing me to complete my Spidey/Sonja set! (thumbs u

Some new SS comic I've picked up in the last few months. Am I the only one (besides Billy the Kid (thumbs u that is still collecting/buying Turner signed SS comics?

I am - here's a few I've picked up recently. Nothing as flashy as that JLA #1 colored by Steigerwald tho' ... that's amazing!

FathomWizardSECGC98SSMichaelTurner.jpg

Fathom8CGC98SSMichaelTurner.jpg

Supergirl5CGC98SSMichaelTurner.jpg

Tales of the Witchblade! Not the highest of grades but still an awesome cover (thumbs u

IMG_3260.jpg[/img]

This one is signed with a small sketch to the left of Sara's head by Brian Haberlin, one of the co-creators of the Witchblade character. The cgc notes put the wrong name. It's been sent to be fixed though.

IMG_3262.jpg[/img]

This is an AWESOME original sketch of Sara Pezzini by Mr. Peter Steigerwald himself! This is the back of the Witchblade 100 shown above. Props to Jesse (fingerprint.ink) for helping with this. I got to watch Peter draw this at the San Fran Wondercon earlier this year (worship)

IMG_3263.jpg[/img]

Very awesome! One of my next few goals is to get some Turner signed Witchblade and or Tomb Raider books.

They are a hard find, but worth the wait! (thumbs u

I am - here's a few I've picked up recently. Nothing as flashy as that JLA #1 colored by Steigerwald tho' ... that's amazing!

FathomWizardSECGC98SSMichaelTurner.jpg

If you ever decide to sell that one, please let me know!