• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

Thanks to NY Comics for getting the Hama sig and tattoo sketch to complete this book :cloud9:

004-2.jpg[/img]

I think I'm going to keep this book as it is, with the two clean silver sigs. What do you guys think? (shrug):gossip:

005-1.jpg[/img]

Thanks to NY Comics for getting the Hama sig and tattoo sketch to complete this book :cloud9:

004-2.jpg[/img]

I think I'm going to keep this book as it is, with the two clean silver sigs. What do you guys think? (shrug):gossip:

005-1.jpg[/img]

(worship)

I think I am becoming obsesessed with this cover, its just soooooooooooo badass, it took me months trying to find Foil copies, almost a year to get a proper copy signed by everyone, I never thought about Hama though. These are super sweet copies, I wish 'Storm Shadow' signed as well.......... :headbang:

The absolute Turner masterpiece!!

comics001.jpgcomics002.jpg

My son won this from the Marvel booth a few years back. It's one of the 3' by 2' wall mounts. You can see the auto on the lower left. The problem is, the top has a flaw by on top of the letter E and the lower right...

This is not for sale but am interested in what it might be worth. I havent seen any on auction sites, but I wouldnt know what to call it when looking.

It is the BEST picture in the house!

Another step closer to the collecting goal.... (thumbs u :)

002-5.jpg[/img]

I just picked up this same book graded 9.6 with just the Michael Turner signature. Like you said, another SS book to mark off the list of wants. Great book you've got!