• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turn around times

16 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure Moderns are running on time.

Pre-screen Moderns take a lot longer.

Since I have been gone, my Moderns have been on the day expected or a little before. I also use Fast Track when I need it.

Since I have been gone, my Moderns have been on the day expected or a little before. I also use Fast Track when I need it.

So Steve, it was your fault the moderns were always running late?!?!?!?!? hm

:baiting:

:P

Yep! Since I left there is no one bringing "Ladies of the evening" into the grading room every Tuesday. No more naked twister on Thursdays. No more "Tie Brad up to a pole naked and thorw copies of Spider-Girl and water balloons at him" Mondays.

I can't even mention what used to go on Wed & Fri. :blush:

Yep! Since I left there is no one bringing "Ladies of the evening" into the grading room every Tuesday. No more naked twister on Thursdays. No more "Tie Brad up to a pole naked and thorw copies of Spider-Girl and water balloons at him" Mondays.

I can't even mention what used to go on Wed & Fri. :blush:

(worship) (worship) (worship)

I can't hurt living a few minutes away.

I can't hurt living a few minutes away.

Saves on shipping! :grin:

My Modern sub was received 10/8... as of 11/21 it was still MIA. That's 30+ biz days... :o(shrug)

My Modern sub was received 10/8... as of 11/21 it was still MIA. That's 30+ biz days... :o(shrug)

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

(tsk)

Just called... my books are in encapsulation. Might have shipped this week but for the holiday. Probably will go out the door next week! :cry::tonofbricks:

They said they ran out of 9.9 and 10 labels so had to delay my comics a while in order to restock before they could complete encapsulation! :headbang:

:jokealert:

Just called... my books are in encapsulation.

What are you getting back? :popcorn:

The bulk of the order is my complete set of Watchmen, plus a few dupes. These are my OO copies that hadn't seen the light of day for two decades until I pulled them out to slab them; all were very sweet copies. Also included some misc stuff such as a handful of GI Joes and some sweet Bronze Iron Man issues.

Here's what's puzzling -- The current status shows Last updated: 11/12/2008 and listed Modern 10/03/2008.

My sub was received 10/8, 5 days later than the update's Modern status. Now it's 12 days later, shouldn't CGC be working on something like the 10/15/08 subs by now? It looks like Moderns have slipped another week.

No turkey this week for the graders, they've been slacking off! :sumo::kidaround: