• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yo Guys, Check out CaptainTripps on the Registry!

92 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forums. I'm definetly looking forward to seeing more of your books on the registry. thumbsup2.gif

I am not the same guy with those ASM & TOS killer Pacific Coasts which were just recently graded for the first time. Some of my Pacific Coasts are on the gallery (Avengers 2, FF 10, FF 35, etc.) but these all have the older, dark blue labels. This guy's books were just graded, hence the new label.

And you are right. I own an incredible number of Pacific Coasts, and it's the best pedigree not bnamed Mile High. It blows everything else away!!!

Captain

Yes, I set up at the show. I especially enjoyed the "dealer conversation" on Saturday evening. The CGC forum dinner was the best ever combining artists, dealers, collectors and graders. Alcohol is a wonderful thing.

"dealer conversation?" Sounds dishy! what was said? Sounds like HooDee and Motor City were there!!

And you are right. I own an incredible number of Pacific Coasts, and it's the best pedigree not bnamed Mile High. It blows everything else away!!!

Do you mean in its completeness or in its average grade and page quality? Haspel told me that based upon what he's seen, he thought the Golden Age pedigree with the largest number of best copies available was San Francisco, and that it was only second to Mile High because it didn't have the same volume of books. He also said that based upon what he's seen, Curator is the San Francisco of the Silver Age.

So how do you think Pacific Coast matches up to Curator copy per copy? I've heard almost every Curator book has pure white pages.

Oh my God.....Its Mr ,,,,,as....ll.......It took you long enough to get here....I guess you made some Money in Florida and bought a computer...Be careful what you say here on these boards...Our Pal Tommy B. got eaten alive....But he'll be back with a vengance.....dont give them too much info...these guys/girls need to focus on other areas of interest...Right? Partner SL