• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A really MAD lot, with Cracks [s]Bams [/s]...and Conans...$55.00 shippped

7 posts in this topic

It's time once again, to try and reclaim some space, so I am offering these as a lot, shipped, for $85.00 $75.00 (USA) out of USA, please ask for a shipping quote, but it's a heavy lot.

:takeit: Wins, but I will accept PMs.

Paypal, Checks, Money Orders are all fine, time payments are OK, as long as you can pay by Jan 15th and can make at least a $20 down payment..

Returns for any reason, just let me know within 3 days of receipt.

Included are the magazines I'm showing here, I gave up on scans after a while, but if you need to see a scan of a book that's in one of the group pictures, just ask and I'll gladly scan it.

The worst from Mad #2 (it has the record, is $41.00 in gd and this is at least VG/f (5.0) and could probably be *shudder* flattened, the upper right corner is bent

Mad Special 10, 11, 12 all have the records or comics, these books are all at least 5.0.

Mad Collector's series 6, with Tattoos (this is nice at least VF (8.0)) (it's #91 in the special series)

Mad 162 vg/f, 163 vg,164 gd/vg,165 gd,166 vg/f(chip off the back, it's in the book), 169 Fine, 170 Gd+, 177 vg,187fine

196 F/VF,

# 306, 321,337 all at least fine and 468 NM.

Savage Tales of Conan #3 Gd/Vg and #3 (two copies), Fine/VF, Cracked #3, VG, #3 Vg/F (two copies), # 284 VF,

Marvel Movie Premiere #1 VG

Guide, not counting anything for the newer books, is at least $225 conservative)

worst20001.jpg

worst2b0001.jpg

DSCN7987.jpg

DSCN7988.jpg

DSCN7989.jpg

DSCN7990.jpg

Click on these guys for scans

th_conan1b0001.jpgth_cracked30001.jpgth_cracked2830001.jpgth_cracked2840001.jpgth_cracked3b0001.jpgth_movieprem0001.jpgth_savageconan3a0001.jpg

Before the inevitable avalanche of :hi: and :foryou: posts that always accompanies your wonderfully titled auctions let me just say rosa.gif

I still have all the Mads and Cracked mags that I bought as a kid.

Much fun

I <3 The rose:) :hi:

Actually, I believe some of these WERE mine when I was a kid, lol...and some when I was an older kid;)

OK, Final bump, $55.00 shipped in the US, I was going to do an in-between one, but I really want to make it a bargain, less than 25% of guide.

It will go on Ebay tonight about 9pm, or when I get home from dinner, if it doesn't sell here:)