• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze and Copper High Grade Slabs

8 posts in this topic

Post the sign, shipping is $10 for as many slabs as you buy, so I'm not making any money here.

Here's a list.....will try to post up some images.

Will email photos to those that are interested. For those that care, a couple of these books were pressed for me a while back. Not all of them even needed pressing IMO and I can't tell the difference. The pressed books were from an OO collection that I bought over 18 years ago. I've noted them in the thread. All the others are guaranteed unpressed except the Dr. Strange 170 that I didn't submit myself. Most of these are OO books from a couple of collections I purchased over the years or my own personal OO collection.

Xmen 119 CGC 9.2 White Pages $65 My personal OO collection

Xmen 121 CGC 9.6 OW/W Pages $175 My personal OO collection

Invaders #29 in CGC 9.6 White pages (I'd swear this was a 9.8) $65 2006 OO Collection (only 6 in this grade and 1 9.8, I'd bet this is as nice) :blahblah:

Invaders #40 in CGC 9.6 White pages (I'd swear this was a 9.8) $65 2006 OO collection (top census book with white pages) (thumbs u

Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.8 White pages (bright red beauty) $115 My personal OO collection :cloud9:

Doctor Strange #170 in CGC 9.4 Cr/OW pages Auction Purchase $120

War is Hell #9 in CGC 9.4 White Pages (pressed) 2006 OO colllection $120

Tomb of Dracula #2 in CGC 9.0 White Pages (pressed) 1990 OO collection $75

Marvel Spotlight #4 in CGC 9.2 White Pages (pressed) 1990 OO Collection $90

Marvel Team Up #2 in CGC 9.4 White Pages (pressed) 1990 OO Collection $165

Marvel Team Up #3 in CGC 9.4 White Pages (pressed) 1990 OO collection $165

Marvel Spotlight #1 in CGC 9.6 White Pages (pressed) 1990 OO collection $175 (one sold for much more on comiclink a while back)

Dr. Strange #1 in CGC 9.6 OW/W Pages (pressed) purchased at the 1991 San Diego Con for $20 as a NM book :lol: $200 (last GPA was $225)

I only really need to raise up $200, so I'm only going to keep this short little thread open a little while. These all have very nice registration with no surprises.

I'm also going on vacation for a little while, so if you don't post up tonight, they won't ship until after Dec 1st.

Cheers and THX

Been really busy with my son's hockey, work, my daughters dance, a few charity organizations that my wife is heavily involved with, and the fact that she's working now too, makes for fewer hours to think about comics or chat it up. Wish I had another 8 hours to add to the 24 I'm used to.

Looks like I need to add some images to garner any interest. I can honestly tell everyone that these are sweet looking books in all cases with a few ridiculously exceptional.

Images will be added in early december when I get back. If anyone posts the sign while I'm away, I'll give a 10% discount and free US shipping for orders over $250. I'll be checking in via iphone when I can. Once I get back, the offer is off the table.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.