• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic's Fastest Characters . . .

Who are the fastest characters in comics?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the fastest characters in comics?

33 posts in this topic

Well, I had to edumacate the missus on a lot of comic book stuff. She learned real good and after reading a whole heap 'o' books, decided that I was just like one of them speedster guys.

Still calls me "Johnny Quick", though I am plumb flummoxed as to why. (shrug)

I mean my name ain't John or anything . . . .

How come J.Q. isn't on the list?

Well, I had to edumacate the missus on a lot of comic book stuff. She learned real good and after reading a whole heap 'o' books, decided that I was just like one of them speedster guys.

Still calls me "Johnny Quick", though I am plumb flummoxed as to why. (shrug)

:gossip:

I can't recall the specifics, but one day I was reading this graphic novel. It was something like thanos vs grandmaster in a cosmic battle/game. And there was some cosmic character in it who was extremely fast. I also recall them visiting the collector somewhere in the story arc. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? It was an outstanding battle and I'd like to re-read it if I could recall the source. Anyways, I got the impression that the character would blow away flash and others (like a galactus level cosmic entity).

--------------

edit: ok, i think it was thanos quest and the character was the runner. This other guy, makkari became so fast, that he could only communicate with beings runnings at super speed.